Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TOMORROW... I LOVE YA... you're only a day away!

So everyone, the big day is tomorrow! Yep, we are FINALLY moving! This morning after Adam got off work (around 8 am) we went to sign all the closing papers!!!! Last night was the longest night of my entire life. It was seriously like Christmas! So tomorrow we get to pack up a U-Haul, lug all of our stuff to our new place, and then we get to unpack it!
(If anyone is willing to help, please let me know!)

We are so excited about this move... There is so much going on all at once. Carson is turning one in like two weeks, or less!
We will be having a Halloween Costume/ House Warming Party on October 29th, so let me know if you can come! (This party is family appropriate) Gifts for our new home are appreciated, but not required for the party! I can't wait to see you all at our new place.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment